Honest Cleaning and Services is primarily a cleaning and organizing business that also offers house sitting and pet services. We are woman-owned and espouse three key elements as part of our services. All of our residential and commercial space work is Eco-Friendly, produces Zero-Waste and is Non-Toxic to People, Pets, and the Environment.
We are always accepting applications from persons who career-oriented, are bondable, experienced, have an eye for detail, work well/can communicate within a 2-person team, comfortable with companion animals, and are flexible.
HCAS provides services in Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey and South Surrey, Langley, White Rock, Maple Ridge, and Chilliwack.
Compensation is based on experience and level of responsibility of the position applied for.
HCAS Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent for Residential/Commercial
Honest Cleaning and Services is an Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic, Zero-Waste Vegan cleaning company. Due to COVID- 19: Please note that Team members working in client homes are required to wear gloves and masks at all times.
We are looking for reliable, professional and hard-working house cleaners to join our team!
- You love cleaning and have an eye for detail
- Have experience with housecleaning and know the difference between clean and dirty
- You work well with a team and can follow/give direction
- You have a positive attitude
- You communicate well with others
- You are flexible and professional
- You are good at problem-solving and look for solutions
- You are highly trustworthy and take pride in your work
- You have good time management skills
- Non- smoker
- Comfortable being around pets
- Comfortable on a step ladder
- Fast-Learner and listens well
- Can accept constructive feedback
- Good physical condition in order to do a variety of physical work, daily including bending and being on your knees.
- You must be bondable (a criminal record + background check will be done)
- You speak and write English very well
- You MUST have SOME cleaning experience
- If you drive then you would be driving in the city that you live in and surrounding area. If you don’t drive then you would need to meet a team member for carpooling.
Looking to fill weekday daytime shifts Mornings until 6 pm sometimes.
and some occasional Saturdays if you want the extra work
- Vacation & paid time-off
- Flexible working hours
- WorkSafe BC covered & insured
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Team Member is requested (but not mandatory) to attend online team meetings. (1 per month
Salary for Full-time, Part-time, Permanent:
$17.00 to $25.00 /hour
To apply please send cover letter + resume to email@example.com.
Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have any questions about a career with Honest Cleaning and Services, contact us here.